Workplace fire warden training via e-learning, CPD certified, ideal for office staff, schools, childminders, doctors, dental, hotel receptionists.
This online Fire marshal, Warden training programme covers both the basics and specifics of workplace fire safety and what you need to do to comply with current UK law and is ideal to run along side your existing workplace risk assessment.
Our online fire warden course is an ideal learning platform and training solution for many working environments and can be completed at a time that is convenient to you.
This course is suitable for childminders, school teachers, office staff, doctors, dental & hotel receptionists, security guards, door supervisors, warehouse & factory workers, or any company who would like their staff to gain up to date fire warden training certification.
- Your role as a fire warden in the workplace and related legal duties
- Basic principles and classifications of fires
- Heat transmission and how fire spreads
- How to carry out a fire risk assessment
- Common causes of fires in the workplace
- Control measures to minimise the risk of fire in the workplace
- Structural measures that prevent fire and smoke from spreading
- Fire detection, fire warning, and fire equipment
- Legal requirements for fire plans
- Emergency evacuation procedures
On completion of this workplace fire warden online course you will be required to complete an assessment with a pass mark of 80%. If you do not pass on your first attempt, don’t worry, as you can re-take the test as many times as you need with no extra charge.
On successful completion of this e-learning course, you will be able to download, save or print your free fire warden training certificate. Our CPD certificate can be used to provide evidence for compliance and audit (recognised internationally).
All of our e-learning courses and programs are accredited by the CPD Certification Service as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.