Our Website & Training Terms and Conditions
Please read these website and training terms and conditions carefully, it is your responsibility to understand our terms and conditions, which can be updated at any time without prior notice. Our website terms and conditions cover the online training courses that are listed by us and our partner websites and also the onsite training courses we offer.
- Registered Address
- KSI Online Limited
- 47 Butt Road
- CO3 3BZ
- Company registration number: 8773674
- KSI Online Limited
- Suite 2
- 572 Ipswich Road
- CO4 9HB
Please read and understand our website terms and conditions for the online training that we offer. These terms and conditions can be changed at any time without prior notice and it is your responsibility to understand them.
- Before completing any of our online training courses it is your responsibility the purchaser to ensure that the course or courses that you have purchased, intend to purchase or have completed is suitable for you and fully meets the requirements of your workplace, or your own training course requirements.
- We can not be held responsible if the training completed does not, or is not fully suitable to meet your, your workplace, or your companies needs. We offer a no refund policy on all online training courses purchased.
- Training is completed using video based instruction, or power point presentations, depending on the course selected and it is your responsibility to ensure that your learning devise has the latest software updates.
- PLEASE NOTE: It is advisable to take notes as you progress through your chosen course, as these will help you with the exam modules and final exam.
- Pass marks for certification purposes are 70% to 80% depending on the type of course being undertaken.
- If you fail to complete successfully any training module, or the end examination of any course you will be able to retake these an additional 2 times, making a total of 3 failures for each licence purchased.
- If you fail the final exam, or any module 3 times, the course training module or exam cannot be reset and you will have failed the course.
- If you fail the course as above, then you will have to purchase an additional licence to continue, as we offer a no refund policy on course failures.
- All certification can be downloaded and printed on successful completion of your training. You must successfully complete your chosen course to download all certification.
- We are not responsible for the course content and structure of the courses supplied and will not be held responsible for any errors associated with any online training modules or course content.
- All online training courses we offer are provided under licence and are not owned by us. They are owned by Videotile learning, or Learnpac and we have no control of course content and structure.
- Online Paediatric First Aid Training is a training website under the KSI Online Limited group of training websites.
- When booking onsite training at your premises, or a venue selected by you it is your responsibility to ensure that your employees, or people attending the course are available on the given training date.
- Once training has been booked this will be deemed as your agreement with KSI Online Limited to attend training and all open invoices must be paid.
- Open invoices must be paid two weeks prior to course start date, unless by agreement.
- Course fee will be lost if training is cancelled 7 days or less prior to the course start date previously agreed, as we do not offer any refunds for onsite training booked.
- Training date can be moved if more that 7 days prior to course start date, but written instructions must be received by us to complete this, with new date and venue address.
- All certificates will remain the property of KSI Online Limited until all open invoices have been settled, unless by agreement.
- All attendees completing classroom training must be fit an healthy and any medical conditions must be made aware to the course instructor.
- KSI Online Limited, or any instructor will not be held responsible for any injury caused to anyone attending training due to any medical conditions, or any injury received on any of our onsite training courses.