Online CPR, AED & First aid training course, ideal for dance teachers and fitness instructor’s.
As with all of our e-learning courses this online AED & first aid training programme can be completed over a number of days if required, at a speed that is convenient to you, as all training is completed through your own secure training area.
This combined first aid training course holds a level 2 training certification and will help dance teachers & fitness instructors stay compliant with their first aid training course requirements.
This e-learning course also offers free first aid training certification, which is available for you to download and print on successful completion of the course and is an ideal learning platform to be run along side your existing workplace health & safety policies & procedures.
E-learning emergency first aid at work course, what’s covered?
- Importance of automated external defibrillation (AED)
- The chain of survival
- How the heart and its electrical system works
- Have an awareness of the main heart rhythms
- Complete the primary survey
- Deal with an unconscious victim
- Administer CPR, including hands-only CPR
- Be familiar with the functions of an AED
- Understand the safety features of the AED
- Know the differences between CPR algorithms
- The effects of post-traumatic stress disorder
- Be able to support a choking victim
- The symptoms of angina and heart attack
- What to do when you suspect angina or heart attack
On completion of this online cpr training dance instructors course you will be required to complete an assessment with a pass mark of 80%. If you do not pass on your first attempt, don’t worry, as you can re-take the test as many times as you need with no extra charge.
On successful completion of this e-learning course, you will be able to download, save or print your certificate. Our CPD certificate can be used to provide evidence for compliance and audit (recognised internationally).
All of our e-learning courses and programs are accredited by the CPD Certification Service as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.